In the academic year 2016/2017 the Faculty of Economics of the University of Rijeka allocated its resources to giving 10 free scholarships for the course of Business Economics - International Business
- 5 free scholarships are intended to children and young adults without proper parental care, who live in dorms and foster families and have a high school degree with which they achieve rights to enroll to the Faculty (when enrolling it is necessary to supply a document which serves as a proof).
- 5 free scholarships to the students of first year of undergraduate studies. Scholarships are awarded based on the ranking lists solely on the first enrollment terms.
The regular price of a scholarship of the International business course is 8.000 kn (approx. 1069 euros per year)
- Students that compete for the scholarship have to be citizens of an EU Member State.
- Scholarships are awarded based on the ranking lists solely on the first enrollment terms.
- The scholarship is retained in the higher years of studies in the case that the students achieves at least 54 ECTS points on his previous year.