Quality Assurance Committee
The Quality Assurance Committee is the expert body of the Faculty which organizes, coordinates and implements evaluating procedures and develops internal mechanisms for ensuring and improving quality at Faculty level.
The Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka is certified in compliance with the
International Standard for Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008.
The members of the Quality Assurance Committee at the Faculty of Economics Rijeka:
- Andrea Arbula Blecich, Ph.D, head,
- Zoran Ježić, Ph.D, member,
- Ljerka Cerović, Ph.D, member,
- Marija Kaštelan Mrak, Ph.D, member,
- Lara Jelenc, Ph.D, member,
- Jasmina Dlačić, Ph.D, member,
- Nenad Vretenar, Ph.D,member,
- Ivana Tomas Žiković, Ph.D,member,
- Stipe Blažević, Ph.D, member,
- Marija Vidušin, Mecon, member,
- Vesna Čučak, member,
- Hela Juretić, student representative, member,
- Petra Peloza, student representative, member,
- Dean Sablić, business representative, member,
- Tatjana Pavičić, MJur, member.