International Business & Management
IB&M AS A PROGRAM
IB&M, as a one year international study program with 60 ECTS points, enables students to spend one year abroad studying international business at any of the IB&M partner universities and receive a certificate at the end of their studies. The study structure includes basic studies at home university, one year abroad (60 ECTS), work placement (possibly abroad), Bachelor thesis at home university.
CORE IB&M SUBJECTS
IB&M offers core subjects which include:
- International Strategy & Organization Management
- Intercultural Management & International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing, PR & Communication Management
- International Finance & Accounting
Project ‘Say Cheese’ 2017
March 20 – 22, 2017
Company contact persons: to be determined
Stenden contact persons: Rianne Meijerink, Peter de Boer
Introduction of the company
Company not known yet.
Project assignment: to be determined
The output will be ‘project brief’ of about 2 pages for the company and a 5 minute presentation using Powerpoint or Prezi (or another presentation tool).
- Université Claude Bernard - Lyon I, Institut Universitaire Professionnalisé (France)
- Kymenlaakso University of Applied Sciences, Kotka (Finland)
- NHL University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- Oslo University College (Norway)
- Universitat de Valencia (Spain)
- Jade Hochschule in Wilhelmshaven (Germany)
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics (Croatia)
MOBILITY PROCEDURE FOR ERASMUS INCOMING STUDENTS
Erasmus incoming students are officially selected for the Erasmus exchange by the Erasmus coordinator at their home institution. After being selected, Erasmus students are invited to send in their Application Form, Learning Agreement and all other relevant documents to the International Relations Office of the University of Rijeka within the application deadlines (click here for more details). The University's International Relations Office will then send an Acceptance Letter and information on the accommodation and studying in Rijeka to all Erasmus incoming students who have submitted complete applications and have been formally accepted by the host institution.
Application Forms for the Erasmus mobility with all other relevant documents should be sent to the following address:UNIVERSITY OF RIJEKA
International Relations Office
Trg braće Mažuranića 10
▪ June 10 of the current year for either winter semester or entire academic year and
▪ November 10 for the summer semester.
LIST OF SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
- EFRI STUDY PROGRAM, UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES, BUSINESS ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, 3rd YEAR (5th and 6th Semester)
- EFRI STUDY PROGRAM, GRADUATE STUDIES, BUSINESS ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, 1ST YEAR (1st and 2nd Semester)
MOBILITY PROCEDURE FOR ERASMUS OUTGOING STUDENTS
Erasmus outgoing students should apply for Erasmus exchange at their home university (University of Rijeka) during the Erasmus application period, which is usually in March/April for the next academic year (click here for more details). After being selected, outgoing Erasmus students will be invited to send the Application Form, Learning Agreement and all other relevant documents to the international office of the host university, which will then send them the Acceptance Letter and all relevant information on accommodation and studying conditions abroad. After finishing the mobility period, outgoing students will receive transcript of records and confirmation of stay from the host institution in order to have their exams and the spent study period abroad recognized by their home institution.
REASONS TO CHOOSE EFRI & IB&M
- High demand in business for decision-makers with international experience
- Greater opportunities on the international market
- Chance to experience new cultures and learn new languages
- Establishment of lifelong networks
Visit the IB&M's official website here.
CAROUSEL PROJECT IN 2016
Limited number of students will have a chance to take a part in Carousel project within IB&M Network.
Students have an opportunity to choose workshops of:
• University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics (Croatia)
• NHL University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
• Jade Hochschule in Wilhelmshaven (Germany)
Every year, students have the opportunity to be part of international workshops to study on a theme with other students from IB&M network. This is a concrete situation, which may be student’s first international experience and at the same time may be your first visit on a new country. It gives students the chance to meet people who come from all over Europe and to promote their city and especially their university to make our school partnerships stronger.
Students will gain practical, academic knowledge and intercultural experience. Each institution offers its program that can be downloaded from brochures. Each student gets IB&M official certificate that can be valorised (depending about domestic institution’s terms and rules).
Croatia, March 17th to March 18th, 2016
Netherlands, March 21st to March 24th, 2016
Germany, April 27th to May 1st, 2016
Trip to Rijeka?
Please send your application forms on email@example.com . We accept only a limited number of applications reserved for EFRI students.
CONTACTTomislav Galović, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Marko Donadić, M.Sc.
International Relations Officer
UNIVERSITY OF RIJEKA
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
Room 25, 1st floor
Ivana Filipovica 4